All what's App Jokes and Status ,Also Face book Jokes and Status in Hindi ,Gujarati And English

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Latest Love Status for WhatsApp

  1. You’re the reason behind my smile.
  2. If I were Nike and you were Mcdonald, I would be doing it and you would be loving it!
  3. You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
  4. She wanted a puppy. But I didn’t want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
  5. Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
  6. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
  7. Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
  8. I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
  9. Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.
  10. LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL
  11. Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution. 
  12. If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
  13. You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
  14. I’m totally a cheap date; I don’t pay for anything. 
  15. I’m a great lover, I’ll bet.

Related Posts


Missing Day SMS Images Status