All what's App Jokes and Status ,Also Face book Jokes and Status in Hindi ,Gujarati And English

Monday 8 February 2016

Top funny status for whatsapp

See here all great status for whatsapptop funny status "for whatsapp" 



Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.

If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.

A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.

Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water. After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.

When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left. :D

I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.

Insult and wife are somewhat similar....They always look good...If it is not yours!!!!

Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead.

Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P

People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.

People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.

I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.

It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper!!

A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!

Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???

When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.

People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)