All what's App Jokes and Status ,Also Face book Jokes and Status in Hindi ,Gujarati And English

Friday 12 February 2016

Top 20 latest Whats app status , Best Whats app status

Best Whatsapp Status - Funny Whatsapp Status, Love Status for Whatsapp & Motivational Whatsapp - Cute Whatsapp Status with Good Morning UpdatesList of 20 Latest & Best whatsapp status updates in 2016. Dozens of categories like love, funny, sad, romantic, Attitude. Find the perfect one for your whatsapp


Top 20 latest Whats app status , Best Whats app status


Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!
Silence is the most loud voice.
Only regret left at the end is the Chances we didn’t take.
Sometimes we just have to let things go.
I am sad, but then i smile. That’s my life.
No expectations, No disappointments.
Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.
A simple hello could lead to million things.
Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
You best teacher is the mistake you made in past.
My playlist can tell you the story of my life.
If i treated you the way you trated me, you would hate me.
You don’t need a reason to help people.
Forget your age and live your life.